Rosemary Hughes is an Accredited Practising Dietitian and Nutritionist with the Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA) and holds a Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition and Dietetics) from Queensland University of Technology.
Rose believes in practical, realistic and achievable nutrition solutions that are suited to your condition, lifestyle and individual goals. She is experienced in helping those with a wide range of conditions but has a particular interest in gastrointestinal disorders, diabetes, weight management issues and healthy eating while living with a chronic disease.
Rose can help you with the nutritional management of many health needs and conditions, including:
- Healthy eating
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Weight management (including both weight loss and weight gain);
- Diabetes management
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- High cholesterol and cardiovascular disease
- Gastrointestinal conditions and symptoms
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Liver and kidney disease
- Maternal and infant nutrition
- Child and adolescent nutrition
- Mental health, and
- Sports nutrition